Do you have a retail location?
Unfortunately, no. We are an online-only store with a warehouse located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Do you ship Internationally?
We do not currently accept non-U.S. credit cards or ship packages outside of the United States. We may offer this service in the future but not at this time.
Do you offer wholesale accounts?
Yes, we do offer wholesale accounts to businesses and individuals who are purchasing in bulk. For more information, please contact customer service at 1-800-696-0436 or email us at Service@KOMBATIV.com
Privacy and Security
We understand that many consumers are concerned about Internet security. KOMBATIV.com employs industry-leading technologies to store sensitive information and protect it while in transit over the Internet. We want you to be able to shop at KOMBATIV.com with complete confidence, so we use the latest 256-Bit SSL security technology to make sure of that. If, for any reason you feel uncomfortable shopping with us online, we invite you to call us and order by phone: 1-800-696-0436.
Do you accept PayPal or any other methods of payment?
YES! We accept PayPal, though please keep in mind that PayPal's terms of service prevent us from accepting PayPal payments for any transaction that involves weapons.We also accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card. It does not matter if the card is debit or credit. If you don't have a credit or debit card, you can buy a pre-paid card at most grocery and convenience stores. Just make sure that you activate the card using your address before placing your order. Otherwise, the transaction will decline. If you need to make special payment arrangements, please contact us at 1-800-696-0436. You may also email us at service@KOMBATIV.com regarding any questions you may have.
How can I get free shipping?
Free shipping is available on all retail orders.
How soon will my order ship?
We do our best to ship your order as quickly as possible. With the exception of weekends and shipping holidays, we try to process all orders within one business day. For the purpose of this inquiry, "process" means that your order has been received and its status has been upgraded to the fulfillment phase. We strive to have all orders shipped within 72 hours from when it is placed. Keep in mind that all items on Kombativ.com are handmade, so if you need your order sooner or by a specific deadline, please let us know so we can do our best to fulfill your order in the specified timeframe. Feel free to call us anytime to get an estimated delivery time or to check on the status of your order: 1-800-696-0436.
How can I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order anytime by going to the Account page. Even if you didn't create an account when placing your order, you can still check your order status as long as you have your Order ID and shipping zip code.
What if I do not like the item I purchased?
Unfortunately, due to the fact that all of the items on Kombativ.com are hand-made custom weapons, we are unable to return or exchange non-defective items. If you did receive a defective item, contact our customer service department and we will work with you to get a suitable replacement.
I did not receive my Confirmation Email.
This is usually caused by a spelling mistake in the email address or email filters blocking our confirmation email from getting to you. We received your order if you saw a message at the end of the checkout process that said "Thank You for Your KOMBATIV Order". If you are concerned about whether or not we received your order, please email us at service@KOMBATIV.com or call us at 1-800-696-0436.
Why do I need to provide my billing address?
Your billing address is the address shown on your credit card billing statement. This address is required as a security measure we use for protection against fraud. Any fraudulent activity on KOMBATIV is documented and reported to law enforcement.
My Tracking Number Says "Delivered", but I don't have my package. Now What?
If your package was handled by a local post office or delivery service, the tracking information may indicate that your order has been delivered once it arrives at the local post office or delivery services facility. However, your package may still be one or two days from being delivered to your address. Please be patient. In the great majority of cases, the tracking information has been updated early and your package should arrive soon.
If your package still hasn't shown up after a few days, go through the following checklist before calling customer service to make absolutely sure that your package is actually missing:
- Check the Area Surrounding the Delivery Location. Often, well-meaning delivery personnel will hide a package from its intended recipient by placing it in a concealed location safe from potential thieves. Check side porches, rear entrances, in and around garages, and behind bushes or outdoor fixtures.
- Make sure no one else has accepted delivery on your behalf. Check with family members, roommates, apartment managers, building personnel, mail room, front desk, concierge, or anyone else who may have accepted delivery on your behalf.
- Check Your Mailbox. Many of the packages that we send are delivered by the US Post Office and are placed in the normal mail receptacle. This happens quite often.
- Check Your Parcel Locker. If you live in a complex where the mailboxes are grouped together, be sure to check your mailbox for a key that will open the large parcel locker. The parcel locker is almost always found attached to the smaller mailboxes. This is where you will almost always find larger packages that have been delivered by the US Postal Service.
- Check for a Mail Hold. Make sure that the Postal Service isn't holding your mail. If there is a mail hold attached to your name or address, your mail will not be delivered.
- Check for a Notice of Attempted Delivery. Make sure that there isn't a notice from the Post Office on your door, in your mail box, or P.O. Box. If you find a notice follow the directions on it to request re-delivery.
- Contact the Carrier. If your package was sent using the Post Office and you have the same mail carrier every day, you should contact that person and find out if they have any information about your package.
If you have gone through this list and still don't have your package, please contact customer service at 1-800-696-0436 or via email at Service@KOMBATIV.com
What if I do not see my question here?
If you have further questions we have not addressed here please contact us via email service@KOMBATIV.com or phone 1-800-696-0436.