Heavy Metal Dire Flail
The handle on this updated modern flail is made out of a heavy-duty aluminum alloy, machined to have smooth ribbed gripping that gives you a firm hold on the weapon. Connected to each end of this central handle is an 18" steel chain with a 10 oz ball. Both chains connect to the handle with high-quality ball-bearing swivels like you've seen with our nunchucks and manrikigusari.
The entire weapon weighs almost a pound and a half, and can deal some pretty severe damage. Like its medieval predecessor, the dire flail can reach around an opponent's shield or their attempt at parrying your attack with their weapon. That will strike them where it hurts.
The flail is a difficult weapon to master, but if you're up to the challenge of a solid metal weapon with two steel balls on each end, you'll be more than rewarded in sheer damage ability.
Heavy Metal Dire Flail Highlights:
- Ribbed-Grip Handle Made from Solid Aluminum Alloy
- Handle Length: 13" (approx.)
- Handle Diameter: 1"
- Two 18" Steel Chains
- Steel Ball Weight: 10 oz each
- High Quality Ball-Bearing Swivels
- Overall Length: Approximately 56"
- Total Weight: 1 lb 5 ounces
- Made in the USA
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org