Single-Finger Brass Knuckles
Compact and hefty, this single piece weapon is crafted with brass, staying true to their namesake. The finger hole is about 1-inch in diameter, which is a comfortable size for most fingers out there. And while you can wear this piece as a stylish ring, it can be easily tucked into a pocket, hung from a necklace cord, or hooked onto a keyring so that it is always close by when you need it.
This brass knuckle, or 'knuck', may be small, but it is far from feeble. It weighs 4 ounces, which is almost as much as some folding pocket knives! That weight shows the quality of the brass, and will be what any would-be assailants feel once you add the force of your fist behind it. This single fist loader measures 2.25 by about 1.5 inches, and has a thickness of a quarter inch. Provided that you know how to strike with a knuckle duster, that should be enough metal to get your point across in a combat situation.
You never know when danger may appear, and you don't always dress like a tactical warrior. So pick up a knuck or two for yourself and a friend, maybe one who never has pockets. Besides being stylish, handy, and convert, this EDC weapon is not going to draw attention until you use it against a foe, and hopefully, you'll never have to.
Single-Finger Brass Knuckles Highlights:
- Constructed from Solid Brass
- One Finger Knuckle Design
- Contoured Curve Palm Grip
- Hole for Lanyard, Cord, or Keyring
- Length: 2.25 inches (approx.)
- Width: 1.625 inches (approx.)
- Thickness: 0.25 inches (approx.)
- Finger Hole Diameter: 1 inch
- Weight: 4 ounces (approx.)
- Small Size is Easy to Conceal
- Great Everyday Carry Weapon
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area. Seriously. It's up to you to follow the law.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org