Italian OTF Stiletto
This compact double-edged knife is crafted with stainless steel and given a mirror-finish that is so fine, you can smile in it to check your teeth. The 4.75-inch blade is sharp on both sides and comes to a pointed tip. When all the letters are opened and you want to banish the blade back into the housing, you'll just need to slide the button on the handle to retract the blade faster than the eye can follow.
The best part of these double-action weapons is the smooth wooden handle. This piece shows the attention to detail that the craftsmen employed to create this high-end stiletto knife. Reaching just under 11 inches long when opened, this knife offers the slender blade that is great for warding off shadowy figures or opening a legal-sized envelope with one small flick of the wrist.
At about 8 ounces in weight, you can carry this gentleman's switchblade around with ease. It comes with a woven nylon sheath that will keep the wood and steel protected from the elements. While this knife is constructed with durable materials, it makes sense to try and keep the wood free from scratches and dings that come with it being next to keys in a pocket. Like any proper knife owner, you'll want to take good care of this weapon so it can take good care of you.
Italian Stiletto OTF Knife Highlights:
- Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel
- Double-Edged Spear Point Blade
- Thick and Durable 3/4" Housing
- Beautifully Sanded Wooden Handle
- Slider Button for Instant Double-Action
- Length Open: 10 3/4" (approx.)
- Length Closed: 6 1/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 8oz (approx.)
- Black Woven Nylon Sheath with Side Loop
- Classic and Classy Switchblade
Please check your State and local laws before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal in your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org