Black Pearl Stiletto
These Italian-inspired Milano knives are extremely sharp with dagger pointed tips. The metal used is an extremely rust-resistant 1065 German surgical steel, which is important when you're on the bow and facing lots of sea water. The blade reaches about 4 inches long and offers itself for slicing, stabbing, puncturing, or defending against any wayward pirates that board your boat.
The steel blade and inner locking liner are all coated with a black oxide, which further protects the steel as it does its job to protect you. Folding to just under 5 inches long and reaching almost 9 inches long when you flip the blade out, these stylish pocket knives can be easily clipped to your side and can help you cut lines loose in case of an emergency. Otherwise, you can brave it as a toothpick, but that is not recommended while riding the waves.
The 'black pearl' of this stiletto knife is really a swirled epoxy of black and white, giving a smoky, almost ghostly appearance to the handle. You can feel the solid construction of this folding dagger when it is in your hand, and you can feel all 5.1 ounces of weight. As you journey for lost treasure, make sure to take this personal protection knife with you as your new first mate.
Black Pearl Stiletto Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Sharpened Spear Point Blade Shape
- Rust-Resistant Black Anodized Coating
- Fast Spring Assisted Open
- Finger Release Tab and Locking Liner
- Swirled Black Epoxy Handle
- Metal Pocket Clip
- Folded Length: 4 7/8" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8 7/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 5.1oz (approx.)
- Solid Construction and Durable Materials
- Black Color All Over for Ultimate Stealth
- Versatile Spear Point Blade for EDC Use
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com