Black Tactical Kukri
Starting with a 5.5mm thick piece of 1045 surgical steel, these knives are forged to have a recurving blade to be used as a slashing and combat knife. It looks like a bent machete blade, and that's because the first kukris were in fact bent machete blades. After some evolutions and modern upgrades, these jungles knives are now built to last through any apocalypse.
To control this 11.5-inch sharpened fine edge, the full tang of steel includes a handle for you to grasp. Traditionally created with sanded hardwood that has a recessed center, this contemporary kukri has an all-black polymer handle with a rubberized finish and slotted grooves. These handles are almost too comfortable, allowing you to slash through the wilderness with an unheard of amount of stamina.
Good thing these combat knives come with a woven belt loop sheath, or you'd be carrying all 1.5 pounds of this steel blade on a wrist strap. You still can, because there is a lanyard hole for it, but it comes with a sheath so you don't have to. Reach out past your comfort zone to grab and control this 18-inch cutting machine that decided to stay in it's current form instead of evolving into a chainsaw.
Black Tactical Kukri Highlights:
- Black 1045 Surgical Steel
- Nearly 1/4" Thick and Full Tang Construction
- Black Rubberized Polymer Handle with Lanyard Hole
- Handle Curved to Match Blade Ergonomically
- Includes Woven Nylon Belt Loop Sheath
- Blade Length: 11 1/2" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 18" (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 1.5 pounds (approx.)
- Great for Giving the Forest a Facelift
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com