Tactical Stun Baton
People have all kinds of reasons for carrying an EDC weapon. One of the best self-defense items for those not trained in combat is a shock weapon that will deliver a powerful punch of electricity with the press of a button. The manufacture states it is about 30 millions volts, but all we know is that it has a lot of charge, and it hurts like the Dickens.
This roughly 1 pound tactical stunner expands an extra 4 inches long when you need it, and the housing is made of a military-grade black aluminum that is built to take a beating. But that means it's going to be the sturdiest flashlight you own! A wrist strap comes attached to the end of the stun baton, and a wall charger is included. The LED flashlight has 5 modes, and the handle has 2 safety locks to protect against unexpected electric shocks.
These stunner batons are stealthy, well-built, and can cause overwhelming discomfort to any would-be attacker. Even the sound of the diodes firing is enough to make the hair stand up on any human neck. We haven't tested it on zombies yet, but they would probably avoid that noise too! Travel safer with a tactical self-defense weapon that is going to keep you safe.
Tactical Stun Baton Highlights:
- Length: Expands from 16.5" to 19" (approx.)
- Width: 1.5 inches (approx.)
- Weight: 1lb 3oz (approx.)
- Military-Grade Black Aluminum Metal
- Texturized Grip for Secure Handling
- Bright LED Flashlight with 5 Modes
- Two Safety Locks to Prevent Accidental Discharge
- Discharges approx. 30,000,000 Volts
- Charging Cord with Wall Outlet Plug Included
- Paracord Wrist Cord for Security
Note: Please be aware that actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify, but this stun gun compares to other stun guns that claim to be 30 million or more volts. We personally tested it and it is very powerful. It hurts A LOT! Please use as a self-defense weapon only.
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). We recommend to check it once when you receive the self-defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org