Mini Stinger Stun Gun
These personal protection weapons are designed to be discreet, easy to carry, and to function when needed. The housing is made of a durable ABS plastic that is covered in a checkered print of silver and black. This mini stun gun measures about 3.25-inch by 1.5-inch, so it doesn't take up much space, and it weighs approximately 2.4 ounces. It has a bright LED light that comes out the front, giving you a beam of white light to use in the dark.
Any would-be assailants don't have to be in close range for them to hear the sound of the firing diodes. With a quick push of the firing button, the electricity inside comes out to the front and shoots across the two nodes on this pocket stunner. While firing for more than a moment is not recommended, a quick buzz will make the hair of any attacker stand straight up, and make them think twice about coming closer.
The safety feature of this stinger stunner is designed to prevent any backlash or accidental firings. A black lanyard cord is attacked to a pin that, when removed, will disarm the ability to fire a shock. This is an excellent feature as you can easily slip the lanyard around your wrist if you feel you need to use the flashlight, or have the stunner armed and ready. If the weapon is removed from your hand, the pin is pulled and it cannot be used against you.
This small electrical shock weapon is compact and simple to use. The sides and push button have a textured grip, and this shocker comes with a heavy duty vinyl case that also has a keyring. Keep one for yourself and gift one to a friend for those just-in-case moments during a night out on the town.
Mini Stinger Stun Gun Highlights:
- Heavy Duty ABS Plastic Housing
- Checkered Silver and Black Print
- Rubberized Non-Slip Grip for Control
- Grenade-Style Kill Switch with Lanyard
- Durable Firing Nodes
- Bright LED Light
- Sliding Push Button for Function Change
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" X 1 1/2" (approx.)
- Weight: 2.4 ounces (approx.)
- Micro USB Charger Included
- Sturdy Vinyl Case with Keyring
- 105 Million Volts (According to Manufacturer)
- Effective and Efficient Personal Protection
*Note: Please be aware that actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify.
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time.
We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org