Tactical Flashlight Stun Gun
The housing for this self defense stunner is a black anodized aluminum alloy, making it extremely sturdy without adding a lot of weight. A textured grip pattern is cast right onto the metal, along the 5-inch handle section and all over. The switch to flip between the three modes of flashlight and the button to fire the diodes when engaged are right at your fingertips there on the handle.
To activate the electrical nodes and allow the ability to send a shock to any would-be assailants, some safety precautions are built right into the design. A switch on the indented base of the handle must be flipped to engage and awaken the lightning inside of this shocker, and a small red light will tell you when the stun option is live. Sliding the light switch on and off will toggle between the three modes of steady light, dim light, and a strobing light. An A/C wall socket charger cord is included, and one charge should keep this weapon juiced up for a while, but it's always good to check periodically.
The manufacturer states that this shock weapon discharges around 100 million volts, although those numbers are usually exaggerated and arbitrary. What is important is one, that this stun gun can hold a charge, and two, that it can fire it's electrical attack either as a deterrent or as a defensive maneuver. This tactical version has the dark coating, the durably construction, and a heavy duty clip to attach it to your uniform, gear bag, or belt loop. At just about 9 inches long and with a weight of about 9 ounces, this easy to carry and easy to control self-defense shocker is a must when you don't know what may be lurking in the dark.
Tactical Flashlight Stun Gun Highlights:
- Constructed from Aluminum Alloy
- Black Oxidized Finish
- Bright LED Flashlight
- Three Flashlight Settings: High, Low, Strobe
- Textured Pattern Cast into Metal
- Safety Switch and Button with Indicator Light
- Rechargeable via Included A/C Wall Charger
- Overall Length: 9 1/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 8.8oz (approx.)
- 100 Million Volts According to Manufacturer
- Sturdy Pocket or Uniform Clip for Easy Carry
- Useful Deterrent and Personal Protection Weapon
*Note: Please be aware that actual voltage output is difficult to measure and verify.
Disclaimer: Stun guns and batons will get damaged if you consistently check the stun portion without making contact with anything (so in the open air). It will burn out the diodes and will make the stun portion stop working over time.
We do recommend checking it once when you receive the self defense weapon to make sure it works properly, but checking it frequently and for over a second with no contact will cause it to break. The diodes need a closed circuit to prevent them from burning out.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com