Stealth Tactical Knife
These tactical knives don't mess around. The extremely sharp pointed tanto blade has a fine edge that measures about 3.5 inches long, and a bit of serration on the back for those times when you need to saw something away. The bottom of the front edge is split between the fine edge and a curved half-moon blade, designed for clipping rope, cords, twine, or fishing line that no longer needs to be connected.
The durable nylon fiber handle will stand up to the elements and not dull or disintegrate over time. This handle holds the full tang of the 3CR13 stainless steel that blends in with the dark grey anodized finish. With a total weight of about 10 ounces, this combat tanto can be carried easier in the adjustable Kydex sheath. This holster can be shifted from side to side, or mounted in a way most convenient to you. Fit for the trip or for hanging out in your collection, this stealthy fixed blade knife has the sharp sides to keep any would-be attackers on edge!
Stealth Tactical Knife Highlights:
- Thick 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Dark Grey Anodized and Full Tang Steel
- Tanto Blade with a Serrated Spine
- Curved Cord Cutting Blade
- Vent Holes to Prevent Sticking
- Extensive Ridged Jimping
- Ergonomic Nylon Fiber Handle
- Kydex Sheath with Ambidextrous Clip
- First Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Second Blade Length: 0.75" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 10oz (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com