Stealth Tactical Boot Knife
This full tang all black tactical weapon is forged of 1065 German surgical steel, meaning it is extremely rust resistant from both the steel composition and the anodized black coating. The trailing point blade reaches 4 inches and is curved slightly up, giving the fine edge more surface area than traditional straight blades. This full tang single piece knife has a handle with smooth gear-style grip along each side, and a large security ring at the bottom.
The karambit ring is about 1-inch in diameter and a fast way to deploy the sharp edge from the black Kydex sheath. Forward and extended grip come easily with the wide ring that will fit most fingers no matter the size of your paws. At only 3.2 ounces, the blade will swing easily around and provide you protection, even covert like. The vented holes along the handle help reduce the weight, and give the option to wrap the fixed blade handle with paracord of your choice.
Keep the sheath clipped inside of your boot, bag, or belt, and have a sharpened security blade around for any time or place that may try to bite you. You may not need a machete at all times, but having an concealed EDC karambit may be just what you need to stay safe day to day.
Stealth Tactical Boot Knife Highlights:
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Trailing Point Blade Shape
- Full Tang Black Anodized Metal
- Vent Holes on Handle
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 8.25" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4.1oz (approx.)
- Karambit Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Black Kydex Plastic Sheath
- Extensive Finger Jimping
- Easy to Conceal Self-Defense Weapon
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org