Dark Combat Knife
This solid piece of metal is made of 3CR13 stainless steel, a rigid and hard steel that will keep the fine cutting edge and is easy to sharpen when needed. The black anodized coating prevents light from giving away your position, as well as further protecting the metal from exposure to the elements. Atop the 4-inch blade is a pointed tip that comes from a slant down the spine to a quick change in angle, giving this combat knife a tanto-style angle. This allows you to slice delicately or to pierce through material without making a mess of things.
To control the sharp fine edge, this full tang knife has a handle of black G10, a composite material that stays the same shape and won't degrade in harsh conditions. The handle has a lathed pattern of peaks and dips, providing contrast to help control movement while not being harsh on your palm. There are a few holes through the handle to reduce weight or string cord through, and the karambit finger ring at the base. This spiked ring provides a secure hold during use, and a fast way to change the direction of your grip.
It won't be a problem to stick this fixed blade karambit into the sheath and take it with you. It can be attached to your belt, hung from a pack, or worn as a fashion accessory. You decide. But wherever it is, you'll have a dependable and durable cutting knife at your fingertips.
Dark Combat Knife Highlights:
- 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang and Black Anodized
- Black G10 Handle Shaped for Comfort
- Contoured Grip with Ridged Jimping
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Total Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 5.5oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.8oz (approx.)
- Spiked Pommel Ring with a 7/8" Diameter
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Lightweight and Non-Reflective
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org