Modern Combat Neck Knife
This thick skinning knife has a wide belly blade with a curved drop point tip, all with a deep hollow grind. With the full knife reaching about 7 inches long, the 3 3/4-inch blade takes up half of this modern weapon. The back of the spine has some finger jimping for leveraged cuts that fit where your thumb will go once you've grasped the Micarta handle and let your index finger fit into the choil. The Micarta used is a layered version that uses woven strands instead of pulp, giving it a great non-slip texture and the iconic look.
The full tang steel used for this combat knife is 3CR13 stainless with a polished finish. The tang at the bottom of the handle has a lanyard hole, as well as a hole through the base of the blade section for attaching more cord. This means you can hang the knife directly from the tang, giving you steadfast protection no matter where you go.
When you snap this wearable knife into the black ABS plastic sheath, you'll only be adding about 4.7 ounces to your uniform. It comes with some black cord already secured to the sheath, but you can mount the case permanently to a piece of clothing, gear, or other outdoors equipment. Or keep it by your bedside table, because you never know when you'll need a sharpened fix blade knife there to save a life.
Modern Combat Neck Knife Highlights:
- Thick 3CR13 Stainless Steel with Brushed Finish
- Full Tang Drop Point Blade Shape
- Thick Black and White Micarta Handle
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 3 5/8" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 6 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.1oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4.7oz (approx.)
- Kydex Sheath with Custom Fit and Neck Cord
- Heavy Duty Clip and Mounting Plate on Sheath
- Hole at Both Base of Blade and Base of Handle
- Great Drop Point Weapon to Get the Point Across
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com