Modern Tactical Folding Knife
These tactical folders are made to cut, and made to last. The steel used for the blade is a highly polished 8Cr14Mov stainless steel that will find it's way through most materials that stand in your way. The blade is wider than most folding knives and has a clip point tip that can be used for extra-precise cuts. The back spine by the handle has fine jimping for more control, and textured black G10 scales of the handle are designed to give traction in any weather conditions.
These modern pocket knives have a black steel liner lock to accompany the smooth ball bearing open. The blade can be flipped out quickly with the finger tab on the side, and a slight magnetism keeps the blade from popping out accidently. The belt clip on the side is removeable, and the base of the pointed handle has a lanyard hole as well, so you can carry this knife in any way you like.
The extremely sharp 3 3/8-inch blade fits into the handle, and folds to about 4.5 inches long. After bringing the cutting edge out, this tactical EDC knife measures almost 8 inches long and it has an overall weight of about 4.5 ounces. When it's in your hand, you'll feel the comfort of the handle and the attention to detail that went into the design. Not bad for an EDC folder, and certainly a new favorite to add to your circulation of everyday carry knives!
Modern Tactical Folding Knife Highlights:
- Polished 8Cr14Mov Stainless Steel
- Wide Clip Point Blade Shape
- Black G10 Scaled Handle for Textured Grip
- Ergonomic Design with Jimping
- Smooth Ball-Bearing Open with Liner Lock
- Lanyard Hole and Belt Clip
- Folded Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 7 7/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 3/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.5oz (approx.)
- Tactical EDC with a Wide Steel Blade
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org