Dark Defense Pocket Knife
These incredibly well crafted folding blades are made from D2 steel, which is very durable and known for keeping a fine edge for a long time. The blade shape of this manual flipper is an extreme clip point that creates a needle-like tip at the end. With some vent holes and a bit of black oxide for accent, this knife can deflate the attitude of an attacker just by opening up and showing the business end.
This EDC knife is light at only 3.5 ounces, and that's for a few reasons. The vent holes on the blade reduce the weight, the handle is made of G10, which is a lightweight yet tough, and the design utilizes ball bearings and a finger tab to open up, as opposed to a secondary spring assisted mechanism. The smooth bearings and fine jimping on the tab mean that this knife will open up to just under 9 inches long with no problem.
Folded, this defensive pocket knife can travel with you on the side of your body using the sturdy metal pocket clip. It only measures 4.75 inches long when closed, and again, weight less than your cell phone. But there is nothing lightweight about the heavy hitting D2 steel blade, and nothing fragile about this compact ball bearing knife. You'll have it with you for as many cuts as you can manage.
Dark Defense Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Extremely Durable D2 Steel
- Tactical Clip Point Blade Shape
- Needle-Point Tip
- Finely Textured Black G10 Handle
- Manual Ball-Bearing Open with Flipper Tab
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 3 3/4" (approx.)
- Folded Length: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8 3/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.5oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Strap Hole
- Manufactured by WITH ARMOUR
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com