Black Wharncliffe Pocket Knife
This extremely light and unobtrusive folding knife has a sharpened blade that will be of assistance to you a thousand times over. Because it is a manual blade that swivels around a ball bearing, you are in control over when it comes out of the black aluminum handle. At only 4 inches long when folded, this is a great knife to stash around or to carry without taking up too much pocket room.
The stainless steel used to make this Wharncliffe blade is 3CR13 that has been given a satin finish. The flip tabs on the side allow you to bring out the 3-inch sharpened blade as you please, while the locking liner inside of the handle keeps the blade in the unfolded position until you release the locking pin and swing it back in. Without the spring assist mechanism, this knife is ultralight, weighing just 2.5 ounces!
This knife may be easy to carry everyday, but that doesn't make it flimsy. The durable aluminum handle and steel blade are hearty enough to deliver cut after cut without delay, and you can sharpen the blade up after you put some miles on it. There is a clip on one side of the modern designed handle, but no matter where you stick this knife, it will stay sharp and ready.
Black Wharncliffe Pocket Knife Highlights:
- 3Cr13 Stainless Steel with Satin Finish
- Curved Wharncliffe Blade Shape
- Manual Flip Ball Bearing Open
- Secure Push-Button Blade Lock
- Black Anodized Aluminum Handle
- Closed Length: 4" (approx.)
- Opened Length: 7" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Weight: 2.5oz (approx.)
- Metal Pocket Clip on One Side
- Extremely Light and Compact EDC Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com