Forest Ranger Pocket Knife
Each of these pocket knives have a blade crafted from 7Cr17Mov stainless steel that has a satin finish. The 4-inch blade is wide and has a razor sharp edge with a refined tip for delicate slicing. The size proportions of this knife make it extremely comfortable to hold and manipulate in your hand, meaning that you'll have great control for all kinds of cutting tasks.
This folding knife weighs under 4 ounces and has a open length of just over 8 inches long. The flipped tab is large enough to use with any finger, or even your leg or a table if you need. The metal pocket clip has two screws that can be removed, allowing you to have a double side of the textured G10 handle. The construction of this flipper knife is sturdy and solid, providing a satisfying click as the blade sets into the liner lock. For your next outdoors adventure, make sure you take this flipper knife for all of your cutting needs.
Forest Ranger Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Satin Finished 7Cr17Mov Stainless Steel
- Modified Tanto Blade Shape
- Green G10 Handle Scales
- Ball-Bearing Open with Flipper Tab
- Sturdy Liner Lock
- Removeable Metal Pocket Clip
- Folded Length: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8 3/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3.9oz (approx.)
- High Quality Ball Bearing Mechanism
- Simple and Sturdy Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org