Dark Reaper OTF Knife
These out the front knives are extremely fast, not too heavy, and have a cool inlay of the big Death himself. Along with a poor mortal soul who looks like they will be tortured for all eternity. Anyway, the other side of the housing has black textured grip along with a thick metal pocket clip, so you can keep this spear point switchblade close by. It also comes with a woven nylon sheath that has a latching buckle, so you can keep the outside as clean as can be during everyday carry.
When the button on the side is pushed up, the 3 1/2-inch long double-sided blade emerges from inside of the handle. Made from stainless steel and given black anodized accents, this blade is sharp and ready to cut from the get-go. When finished, pull the slider button back down to retract the blade in, and then you can show off the dark gray reaper inlay to a friend without fear of incident. This heavy-duty automatic knife reaches about 5 1/4-inches long when closed and weighs about 7.7 ounces, so you can take it out into the dark without any hassle.
Dark Reaper OTF Knife Highlights:
- Black and Silver Stainless Steel Blade
- Spear Point Blade with Through Holes
- Automatic Eject and Retract Slider Button
- Screaming Grim Reaper Inlay on One Side
- Thick Black Steel Handle
- Length Open: 8 5/8" (approx.)
- Length Closed: 5 1/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.7 ounces (approx.)
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Buckle-Protected Carrying Sheath
- Studded Base with Lanyard Hole
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check your State and local laws before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal in your area.