Dark Ops Field Knife
Crafted from a sturdy and easy-to-true 3CR13 stainless steel, this field knife reaches roughly 8.5 inches long and weighs 5.6 ounces without the fitted thermoplastic sheath. The wide-bellied blade on this hunting knife makes quick work of chopping and slicing, while still offering a pointed tip for puncturing and stripping. The wide blade also makes for better skinning in the field, with more stable steel reaching further than any slim cutter.
The black textured handle matches the black oxide coating all over the full tang of metal. With the textured grip, you'll have control over the sharpened 4-inch fine edge to do what needs doing. When it's all said and done, simply wipe the blade clean and tuck it into the sturdy fitted sheath, and clip it onto your belt, pocket, uniform, or boot. Equip this stealthy knife for your next trip out to hunt, fish, camp, or hike, giving your future self a stealthy fixed blade knife that will keep you safe and moving until all the work is done.
Dark Ops Field Knife Highlights:
- Black 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Sturdy Full Tang
- Wide Razor-Sharp Blade
- Comfortable Textured Polymer Handle
- Lanyard Hole through Tang
- Fitted Thermoplastic Sheath with Belt Clip
- Knife Length: 8 1/2" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Handle Section: 4 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 5.6oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 6.7oz (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com