Woodland Field Knife
The metal of this knife is forged 3CR13 stainless steel that is given a mirror polished finish on the blade. While this is great for checking your teeth for berry seeds, it also shows the quality of the refined steel. The sharpened edge is about 2.75-inches long and provides a nice and clean pointed tip at the end. This skinner is great for smaller cuts, or cutting large things with small precise movements.
The wooden handle of this 2.3-ounce skinning knife has two pieces of maple wood secured to the side of the full tang. The wood grain looks great against the shining metal, and will match your full sized bowie knife as well! The choli of this compact skinner blade is wide and has a contoured finger cutout for ultra control. The back of the spine where your thumb naturally rests is jimped with ridges to supply you with non-slip traction.
Out in the forest, you may not have time to dig around for a sharp knife should you need one in a flash. This 6.75-inch field knife comes with a thick woven sheath that holds the field knife inside, protected from the elements. It has a belt loop that will sling onto your body or your gear, and there is also a lanyard hole at the base for even easier access and security. Don't hit the trail or stake out in the field without a compact survival knife in your collection.
Woodland Field Knife Highlights:
- Mirror Finish 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Fine Edge and Pointed Tip
- Full Tang with Maple Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 2 3/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 3" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 6 3/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 2.3oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3.3oz (approx.)
- Easy to Carry with Belt Loop on Sheath
- Textured Thumb Jimping on Spine
- Lanyard Hole for Convenient Carry
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com