Silver Butterfly Knife
Batangas blades, or balisongs, are named after their island provinces of the Philippines where they were first recorded to exist. These silver colored fan knives have a distinct feature of pivoting handles that wrap around and house the sharpened blade to allow you to conceal and carry it in your pocket. This professional version is crafted of hard 1065 German surgical steel, so it will keep the fine edge longer even with repeated use. The handles are also steel, and have vented holes that reduce the overall weight. These batangas knives are clean, well constructed, and can flap their wings in the blink of an eye.
At 5.7 ounces, you will easily be able to flip the vented handles around from a closed 5 3/8 inches to an outstretched 9 inches long. Whether opened or closed, a swinging metal bar will secure the two handle flanks together. With rivets instead of adjustable screws, you won't have to worry about tightening or loosening your pins and you'll be familiar with this specific chrome colored balisong after enough practice.
The sharpened drop point steel blade of this EDC knife is ready for action the moment you call on it. It can tackle various cutting jobs since it has more movement and flexibility than fixed blade knives. Protecting yourself won't feel like much of a task with this durable weapon in your pocket, as you will simply have to transform this butterfly knife to deter any potential assailants.
Silver Butterfly Knife Highlights:
- Crafted with 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Sharpened Drop Point Blade
- Swinging Latch Locking Bar
- Rivets Fasten Handles to the Tang
- Length Open: Approx. 9"
- Length Closed: Approx. 5 3/8"
- Blade Length: Approx. 4 1/2"
- Total Weight: Approx. 5.7 oz
- Professional and Clean Design
- Durable Metal Will Stay Sharp Longer!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org