Green Speckled Vented Balisong
This butterfly knife is distinct from the rest with a matte black coating on the handles that has a green paint splatter design all over. The shining polished silver color of the 1065 German surgical steel stands out against the dark vented handles. When you unfold this batangas knife from 5 1/4 inches to just over 9 inches, you'll be swinging it around the fastening rivets that will allow the handles to fan and flap like the wings of a butterfly. This everyday carry knife, unlike the insect, will be content in your pocket waiting to sting any enemy that gets too close or is too threatening.
One of these butterfly knives weighs 5.8 ounces and is expertly designed so every piece seamlessly folds together. When you start flipping tricks to show off your moves, you will need to mind the 4-inch razor sharp blade to make sure it doesn't bite you by accident. When in use, the 2 handle flaps become one with a swinging metal bar latch, securing them together so you can use this concealed knife for slicing and cutting whatever you need. And we're sure you'll develop a cool flip trick to get the sharpened blade back into the vented handle and secured again with the metal bar. Slender yet sturdy, these heavy duty balisongs are compact and effective self-defense weapons.
Green Speckled Vented Balisong Highlights:
- Highly Durable Construction
- 1065 German Surgical Steel
- Sharpened Drop Point Blade
- Black Matte Coated Handles
- Subtle Green Specks All Over
- Secure Swinging Latch Bar
- Vent Holes to Reduce Weight
- Blade Length: 4 inches
- Folded Length: 5 1/4 inches
- Unfolded Length: 9 1/8 inches
- Knife Weight: 5.8 oz
- Smooth Rotation Rivet Fasteners
- Well-Fitting Solid Assembly
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org