Machined Aluminum Nunchaku
The Machined Aluminum Nunchaku are a unique pair of metal nunchucks that you can use for both training and self-defense. The handles on these metal nunchucks are 12" long with a 1" diameter and connected by a 5.5" ball-bearing chain swivel. Take note of the etched design machined into these handles. This diamond grip gives your nunchaku a stylish look and also has the added function of keeping your hold from slipping.
You can be sure that these metal chucks are durable. Made from a strong aluminum alloy, we fashion these nunchucks ourselves in our United States facility. The aluminum nunchucks are durable. Weighing only a pound, these hollow metal nunchucks are just as lightweight as your favorite pair of wooden nunchucks.
Whether you like nunchucks because you want to train yourself to be a better hand-to-hand fighter, you want to defend yourself against potential attackers, or you like to collect them for show, these machined metal grip nunchucks will soon become your favorite pair.
Machined Aluminum Nunchaku Highlights:
- Handle Length 12"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Diameter: 1"
- Machined Diamond Grips
- Strong Aluminum Construction
- Manufactured in the USA
- Made of thick-walled hollow aluminum, but machined to look solid, making them lighter, but extremely durable.
- High Quality 5.5" (approximately) Ball Bearing Chain
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email email@example.com