Corded Aluminum Hexagon Nunchaku
These metal nunchucks are crafted from solid aluminum alloy, making them both heavy and durable; Even with 10-inch handles, this pair of chucks weighs over a pound and a half. The extra weight is intended to strengthen your muscles during training and get your body accustomed to practicing with added mass; This method allows you to increase your speed when performing with standard nunchaku. The 5-inch nylon cord is strong enough to handle repetitive drills and intense training sessions. The appeal for many who use corded nunchucks is the ability to restring them to fit the size of their hands and replace worn or frayed cords when needed. The hexagonal design of these nunchaku is supportive of the shape of the human hand when gripping; The joints of your fingers naturally fall in line with the edges of the 1-inch diameter hexagonal handles, reducing negative space and allowing for a more secure grasp when practicing your kata.
Every part these nunchucks is designed with the person training with them. From the hexagonal design to the strong adjustable cord to the durable metal construction, this pair of nunchaku is virtually impossible to be disappointed by. What's not to like about a pair of nunchucks that has you in mind from the very point at which they were conceived in the brilliant brains of our machinists all the way to the point they are polished and sent to your capable hands? Nothing. That's what. Absolutely nothing.
Corded Aluminum Hexagon Nunchaku Highlights:
- Solid Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Handle Length: 10"
- Diameter: 1"
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. (approx.)
- Black Nylon Cord Length: 5" (approx.)
- Hexagonal Design - Made for shape of human hands; assists in keeping a secure grasp when practicing your kata!
- Sold Individually
- Hand Crafted in the United States
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org