Solid Aluminum Nunchaku
Have you mastered foam, rattan and wooden nunchucks? Are you looking for something new and exciting to challenge you while you're training? Well our Solid Aluminum Nunchaku may be the solution to take your nunchaku skills to the next level!
The nunchucks have a solid aluminum alloy construction, which means it can withstand harder strikes and can cause more damage when used for self defense purposes compared to wooden pairs. Using the feedback from our test audience, the length of the handles are approximately 10.25 inches and has an approximate diameter of 1 inch. The weapon also weighs approximately 1 pound, 11 ounces, which makes them only comparable to super heavy wooden nunchaku. They will build up your upper arm strength quickly and will make swinging wooden ones feel like foam for you! Each pair comes with a durable and strong ball bearing chain, so you can practice all of your swinging and attacks without fearing of it breaking on you!
These handmade custom weapons have been used by a wide variety of customers ranging from self-taught to master martial artists. Everyone enjoys the challenge of mastering metal nunchaku, which isn't super easy, but it is great if you really want to push yourself and your skills. If you are ready to take your training to the next level, get yours today!
Solid Aluminum Nunchaku Highlights:
- Handle Length: 10.25 inches (approx.) (The Perfect Size According to Our Test Audience)
- Handle Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Machined Grips
- High Quality Aluminum Metal Construction
- Wright: 1 pound, 11 ounces (approx.)
- Durable and Strong Ball Bearing Chain
- Sold Individually
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com