This modern ninja weapon connects a 28" steel chain to two hexagon handled weights with a high-quality ball bearing swivel set. These solid handles measure 5 inches, have a 1.25" diameter and are made from an aluminum alloy to make them heavy enough to cause some real damage.
This whole manriki chain weighs around 2 pounds and is great whether you're training in ninjutsu or are a shinobi master and want a more effective, cutting edge manrikigusari that is made in America.
Hex-Handle Manriki-Gusari Highlights:
- Handles Made from Solid Aluminum Alloy
- Handle Weight 10 oz.
- Approximately 28" Steel Chain
- Handles are Approximately 5" Each
- Hexagon-Grip Design
- High Quality Ball-Bearing Swivels
- Overall Length: Approximately 46"
- Manufactured in the USA
- Handle Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Total Weight: 2 lbs (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email email@example.com