Silver Assassin Throwing Stars
This set of ninja stars come with six stars total. One star has 3 points, two stars have 4 points, with one being wide and almost a complete square, while the other has slender needle point tips that will surly stab into any target. Two stars have 5 points, with one having vent holes drilled out of the tips, and the other with more arrowhead like spear tips. The last star has 6 points, and these are also very slender, and will certainly do some damage in whatever direction you throw it.
Every tip has a sharpened edge coming down both sides of the point, doubling the amount of striking power that is going to come from each weapon. There are decorative dots and lines around the center of each shuriken, and some have a center hole or vent holes along the tips for balancing the weight of the star. Forged of stainless steel, each star is ready to pounce once you pull it out of its individual pocket from the nylon carrying case.
With an average diameter of about 3 inches and an average weight of ... ounces, these ninjutsu assassin stars are a bit on the smaller size, but pack the punch of any set of sharpened shuriken. The design of each throwing star in this set was intentional for making them compact yet deadly sharp. Just make sure to clear down range before sending all six of these ninja shuriken flying!
Silver Assassin Throwing Stars Highlights:
- Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Six(6) Stars with 3, 4, 5, and 6 points
- Star Dimensions: 3 inches (approx.)
- Average Star Weight: 0.7 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 8 ounces (approx.)
- Black Nylon Case with Individual Pockets
- Great for Experienced Assassins or Beginners
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org