Dark Assassin Neck Knife
This compact and ultra-sharp blade has one job, and that is to slice. The black anodized stainless steel is protected from reflecting light as well as moisture and dust, so the metal will last longer than those that are untreated. The 3.25-inch blade is a drop point with an additional angled tip, giving even more piercing power to the already needle-point tip. This tucks away safely into the hard plastic sheath that is fitted specifically to this blade shape. With 4 mounting holes and a thick boot clip on the back, you'll have options on how to carry this protective knife around.
The fixed blade of this neck knife is controlled by the minimalist handle that also has a security ring at the base. With a 3/4-inch diameter and a shorter handle before it, this hole will fit best on your ring finger as opposed to your pinky like many full sized karambits. This gives you the same control while reducing the weight of this knife to only 2 ounces, 3 ounces with the sheath. That's about as light as an EDC weapon will get!
Don't mess around with getting out of a bad situation. Keep this compact yet sturdy spear knife around for your personal protection, as well as added utility for everyday tasks. It doesn't take up much space, reaching less than 7 inches long, has a barely noticeable weight, and is jet black steel for ultimate stealth mode.
Dark Assassin Neck Knife Highlights:
- Single Piece Black Stainless Steel
- Fixed and Modified Drop Point Blade
- Minimalist Handle Frame
- Extremely Sharp Blade and Tip
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 6 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 3oz (approx.)
- Ring Finger Pommel Hole with a 3/4" Diameter
- Durable Black Plastic Sheath with Mounting Holes
- Sturdy Metal Pocket/Belt/Boot Clip on Sheath
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org