Woodland Hunting Knife
The all-black anodized steel is stainless, and non-reflective thanks to the coating. The blade is full tang, running down through the handle, and is a substantial piece of metal. While a hunting knife first, this blade shape has a unique combination of the wide belly top and a tapered angle towards the handle. There is still a pointed tip at the end, but it comes with the rounded blade top rather than a jagged point. This is great for controlled cuts while slicing, an activity you'll do often out in the woods.
The black blade looks nice next to the red pakkawood handle that creates the handle for you to grip. With the blade metal running in between as the tang, the end extends past the wooden scales to give you a lanyard hole that is connected directly to this sharpened weapon. Hooking some cord on will give you extra protection while using this chopping knife, so you don't lose it. Also to help carry this fixed blade knife is a thick woven nylon sheath with red stitching and a belt loop.
At a full length of about 13 inches and a total weight of about 11.3 ounces, this modern-designed knife will be a great addition to your other trusted knives. Should you need to replace a blade or two, or just fancy something different for your next outdoor adventure, then check this woodland blade out and take it out for a spin.
Woodland Hunting Knife Highlights:
- Black Stainless Steel Blade
- Hunting Blade with a Wide Belly
- Vibrant Pakka Wood Handle
- Full Tang from Tip to Lanyard Hole
- Thumb/Finger Jimping on Spine
- Knife Length: 12⅞ inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 7 ¾ inches (approx.)
- Handle Length: 5 ⅛ inches (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 10.2oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 11.3oz (approx.)
- Stitched Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Wide-Belly Recurve Blade Shape
- Sturdy and Well Balanced Outdoors Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org