Combat Rescue Knife
One huge feature of this knife is the trigger release. That means the dark stonewashed 440-C stainless steel blade will stay put even when it gets flipped, thrown, catapulted, or handed around. The sheath and handle of this thick steel knife are both made from a rubberized ABS with brown and black colors. Once the trigger is pushed, the knife will release and the 4.75-inch drop point blade is open for cutting business.
Any fire, water, ice, or deep woods rescue is going to be a challenge, even if the weather conditions are perfect. With that in mind, you'll have more confidence once the wide belt/boot/bag clip is attached to the sheath and then secured to your body. The grip plus the tacky texture of the handle make sure this combat knife stays in your hand. There is also a lanyard hole with a ridged stud coming out the bottom of the handle, giving you a way to hit pressure points without using the blade. Protect yourself before jumping out to help others to make sure everyone gets home safely.
Combat Rescue Knife Highlights:
- Dark Stonewashed 440-C Stainless Steel
- Clean Drop Point Blade Shape with Swedge
- Full Tang with Elongated Steel Finger Guard
- Rubber-Dipped ABS Handle
- Blade Length: 4.75" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 10" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.4oz (approx.)
- Overall Weight: 12.7oz (approx.)
- Trigger-Lock for Safe Transport
- Heavy-Duty ABS Sheath with Boot Clip Attachment
- Lanyard Hole on Both Sheath and Knife Handle
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com