Rugged Combat Knuckle Knife
These lightweight knives have an aluminum alloy for the handle and knuckles, while the wide curved blade and inner locking liner are made of 3Cr13 stainless steel. All of the metal is given a dark stonewashed finish, which protects the surface and also hides those scratches that eventually appear on all folding knives. But with the four oval finger holes serving as protection for your fingers, you made add some scratches faster than most.
The knuckles protrude out of one side of this trench knife, allowing you to grab on and load your fist with the actual blade and handle. Once you flip the opening tab and the spring-assisting mechanism brings the blade out fast, then you'll want to grab the handle and not the blade. We checked, and grabbing the blade is always a bad idea. At the base of the handle is a glass breaker spike, which, we checked, is always handy to have around.
If you're not escorting this double EDC weapon around in your pocket, you can clip it to your gear bag with the clip. The pointed tip of the blade makes this pocketknife as much a folded cutting tool as any, and with the added bonus of the knucks, you'll have two weapons by your side in the event of some unexpected conflict. At about 9.5 inches long and weighing about 8 ounces, this folding trench knife is the right size and right up your alley!
Rugged Combat Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Stonewashed 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Light Aluminum Handle with a Steel Liner Lock
- Razor-Sharp Curved Blade with Pointed Tip
- Deep Choil for Easier Sharpening
- Large Oval Knuckle Holes
- Spring-Assisted Open
- Steel Glass Breaker Spike
- Sturdy Pocket Clip
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5.5" (approx.)
- Open Length: 9.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 7.9 ounces (approx.)
- Excellent Combination Weapon for EDC
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com