Spiked OTF Knuckle Knife
These trench knives have a long history, dating back to WWI when the soldiers there were given double-edged knives with a set of spiked knuckles to save their lives in combat. The stories are harrowing and real, giving these futuristic evolutions of the trench knife a dramatic backstory. But in the modern day, these automatic knives don't have to have the blue anodized stainless steel blade out all the time, as you can simply press the automatic button to retract the blade inside the aluminum alloy housing.
Then you'll have a knuckle duster with 3/4th-inch spikes coming off the knuckle holes, which are securely fastened and blue anodized to match the blade and belt clip. The handle has carbon fiber inlays for stability and style, and the total width with the spikes is about 3 inches. The knuckle duster version of this weapon is intimidating enough, and that's before you deploy the 3.5-inch sharpened spear blade! The housing has such cool texturing that you'll want to keep it on display for all to see.
These automatic trench knives have all the pointy parts that make it a multi-purpose weapon. The clean double-action is controlled by a wide sliding button that will bring the knife out or retract it at break-neck speeds, making this knuckle knife either 5.25 inches long or the full 8.75 inches long. And at under 10 ounces, this knife is a great way to make sure that you don't leave the house unprotected!
Spiked OTF Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Blue Anodized Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Zinc Aluminum Housing
- Carbon Fiber Inlays on Handle
- Blue Metal 3/4ths-Inch Spikes
- Double Action Open and Close Tab
- Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5.25" (approx.)
- Open Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Total Width: 3" (with spikes) (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 9.7oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Zipper Case with Belt Loop
- Blue Metal Pocket Clip and Ice Breaker Stud
- Glass Breaking Stud with Cord Holes
- Make Your Fist Dangerous from Every Angle!
Please check your State and local laws before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal in your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com