Red Spiked OTF Knuckle Knife
These trench knives are crafted with a black steel housing that has carbon fiber inlays on one side. The housing includes the 4 oval knuckle holes that allow you to grip hold of the knife and show off the 4 long red spikes that are coming off of each knuckle. This position also allows you to access the slider button, and to use the ice-breaking stud at the base by the pocket clip.
Once you push the button up, a 3.5-inch red stainless steel spear point blade will immediately come out of the side. It can move that fast because of the tension spring contained inside of the housing that will not only deploy, but also retract the blade at incredible speed. So make sure you know where your fingers are when you are holding this spiked knuckle knife in your hand.
To keep this automatic knuckle knife free from dirt and debris, it comes with a zip-up woven nylon case that holds it all together. This will protect the metals from corrosion, but it will also make it easier to transport. There is a wide red pocket clip that has a hole for a wrist strap, but with those large spikes, you might think twice about slipping this automatic knife into your pocket!
Red Spiked OTF Knuckle Knife Highlights:
- Red Anodized Stainless Steel Blade
- Black Zinc Aluminum Housing
- Carbon Fiber Inlays on Handle
- Red Metal 3/4ths-Inch Spikes
- Double Action Open and Close Tab
- Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 5.25" (approx.)
- Open Length: 8.5" (approx.)
- Total Width: 3" (with spikes) (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 9.7oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Zipper Case with Belt Loop
- Red Metal Pocket Clip and Ice Breaker Stud
- Glass Breaking Stud with Cord Holes
- An All-In-One Weapon for Your Collection!
Please check your State and local laws before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal in your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com