Woodsman Survival Pocket Knife
These pocket knives are extremely durable, made of 440C stainless steel, and given an all black oxide finish. The blade is a wide drop point that provides a 3.5 inch fine edge and a pointed tip, which comes razor sharp right out of the sheath. The handle is what helps keep this knife cutting for longer, as the handle has a comfortable grip shape with rubberized inlays. It has a feel similar to construction tools, and you know those hold up to most anything. The total length unfolded is about 8.5 inches long, and the total weight of these steel folders is 7.7 ounces.
These outdoorsman folding knives are spring assisted, and have strategic jimping to give you non-slip control over your blade during use. The base of the handle has a metal spike that can be used in combat, to break up inconvenient ice, or to break through glass in an emergency situation. This spike is no joke, and adds to this knives survival attributes. You have the option of clipping this sturdy folding knife to your side, or keeping it clean in the included carrying case. Either way, these built-to-last pocket knives are amped to get out there in the world and help you survive!
Woodsman Survival Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Black 440C Stainless Steel Blade
- Wide Drop Point Blade Shape
- Finger Flip Tabs with Spring Assistance
- Contoured Handle with Rubberized Inlays
- Long and Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Metal Pommel Spike
- Bright Green Visible Pommel Accents
- Blade Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Length Open: 8.5" (approx.)
- Length Closed: 5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 7.7oz (approx.)
- Thick Carry Sheath with Belt Loop
- Durable Cutting Knife for Any Task
- Ready to Cut with a Flick of the Wrist
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org