Fire Storm Hunting Knife
These full tang hunting knives are crafted from a thick piece of D2 steel that has a matte gray coating for corrosion resistance. The drop point blade reaches about 3 5/8-inches long and has an incredibly sharp edge. Before the handle is a elongated finger guard that you can leverage your index finger onto, as well as using the fine thumb jimping on the back of the handle.
The thick full tang steel protrudes from the bottom of the handle into a pointed corner, located right below the lanyard hole at the base. The handle itself is a unique resin mosaic of copper flakes and carbon fiber, making it appear as though it were on fire as it moves against the light. The handle will even show when this fixed combat knife is tucked into the fitted Kydex sheath that will keep it clean and safe.
The holster clip on the side is wide and clips with a button release, so you'll feel secure in carrying this knife with you as you trek through the high brush. These knives are a beautiful addition to any collect, so pick one up for a hunting friend who would love it.
Fire Storm Hunting Knife Highlights:
- Thick Full Tang D2 Steel
- Smooth Matte Gray Finish
- Drop Point Blade Shape with Swedge
- Unique Resin Handle with Copper Flakes
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Handle
- Blade Length: 3 5/8" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 6.2 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 9.2 ounces (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole and Tactical Base Spike
- Fitted Kydex Sheath with Adjustable Clip
- Excellent Fixed Blade for Daily Use
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com