Black Ops Folding Knife
These pocket knives are made of high quality materials and nightmares. The all black G10 handle is textured but smooth to the touch, offering grip without a sticky-tacky texture. The venting holes throughout help to reduce the weight to about 4.6 ounces, which is impressively light for a pocket knife that opens to almost 8 inches long.
The sharpened drop point blade also takes rays of light hostage with the all black anodized coating that protects the steel. The extremely sharp pointed tip will give anything in it's way a reason to worry, since the tip is followed with about 3.25 inches of fine edged steel. Folded, this stealth folding knife is 4.5 inches, so it won't take up much space in your Black Operatives uniform.
These sturdy combat pocket knives are manual open with a flip tab and a smooth ball bearing rotation. You have more control over how this blade opens, but once it is completely unfolded, the inner steel liner lock will kick into place, securing the blade so that you may use it freely.
Whether that means cutting through the competition or simply opening a box or two, this pocket folder is as ultra-stealth and versatile as you need it to be. Ready for the highest, and darkest, of missions, this drop point sharpened blade is reporting for duty!
Black Ops Folding Knife Highlights:
- Black Anodized Steel
- Drop Point Blade with Ultra-Sharp Tip
- Textured and Vented Black G10 Handle
- Manual Ball Bearing Flip Open
- Magnetic-Aided Close
- Black Steel Locking Liner
- Closed Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Opened Length: 7.75" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (approx.)
- Weight: 4.6oz (approx.)
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Stealthy Under-the-Radar EDC Weapon
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com