Trailing Point Field Knife
These field knives start with 3CR13 stainless steel that is black anodized all over, even as the tang travels down through the handle to the lanyard hole at the base. The over 3-inch blade is a wide trailing point shape that curves backwards, designed for dressing game right in the field. The contoured finger grooves on the handle and the thumb groove on the back all provide the extreme control that you'll need to make precision cuts. While the full knife reaches 7 inches long, it doesn't feel that large due to the comfortable grasp of the handle in your hand.
And the handle is what you'll see from a distance as it is a bright hunter's orange color with a forest-camo print. It is a picture of leaves and trees, as found on most of your other hunting gear. The rounded handle edges on the ABS plastic are smooth and again, aid in the comfort you feel when this blade is in your palm. With the holster sheath hanging from your belt, it won't be far from where you need it when you need it.
This fixed steel field knife comes with wrapped black paracord already looped through the lanyard hole, and the fine edge already as sharp as is humanly possible. All it is missing is enough strength to carry this 3 ounce knife, which should be a breeze, and a weekend out in the field to hunt with your buds.
Trailing Point Field Knife Highlights:
- 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Black Anodized Steel
- Sharpened Trailing Point Blade
- Hunter Orange ABS Handle with Forest Camo
- Blade Length: 3⅛" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 3¼" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 7" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 4oz (approx.)
- Black Ballistics Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Contoured Handle and Thumb Groove on Spine
- Easy-to-See Hunter's Orange for Safety
- Excellent Field Knife for Adventures
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org