Dark Trailing Point Knife
These black anodized blades are stainless steel and ready to puncture, poke, cut, slice, or slash at anything that tries to come at you. The forward-curving Persian blade shape gives this knife more sharpened edge to offer when cutting, with a length of about 4 inches including the wide belly. Trailing point knives are great hunting blades, skinning tools, and of course, personal protection weapons.
The all black steel is complimented by the black G10 handle that has textured print to keep you in control. This skinner knife is full tang and has a lanyard hole at the base of the handle for you to secure a wrist strap. The hard black ABS sheath is form-fitted to the blade to keep it secured, and the mounting clip is wide enough to hook onto your pocket, belt, boot, or gear bag. Also on the sheath is a straightening rod that snaps in and goes on your journey with you. That way, not matter after what you slice in half, you don't have to live with a dull blade.
These black hunting knives reach about 9 inches long and weigh a total of 7.6 ounces in the sheath. With the comfortable no-slip grip handle and a pointed tip that could write your name in cursive, this dark steel field knife is just as excited as you are to carry on with the mission.
Dark Trailing Point Knife Highlights:
- Black Oxide Coated Stainless Steel
- Forward Curved Blade Shape with Pointed Tip
- No-Slip Grid Texture on Black G10 Handle
- Full Tang Steel with Lanyard Hole
- Black ABS Plastic Sheath with Wide Clip
- Blade Length: 4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 9" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.7 ounce (approx.)
- Total Weight: 7.6 ounces (approx.)
- Sharpening Rod Included - Never Go Dull!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org