Dark Tactical Dagger
These spearpoint knives are constructed from thick 3CR13 stainless steel and given a dark stonewashed finish to prevent detection. The steel runs through the handle, making it full tang and extremely durable. While many stilettos and folding knives offer a convenient dual-edge blade for opening letters, this dagger blade is thicker and stronger, and will shred letters to pieces if you used it as a desk knife. But this full tang dagger would rather be out in the wild.
The blade is about 3.5 inches long and about 1-inch across, making it double what most spear point knives offer. This type of design makes it the perfect companion knife to carry in your boot, tucked into a gear bag, or strapped horizontally to your belt. The thick and durable ABS sheath is better than a woven nylon case because of how sharp the two sides and pointed tip of this dagger are. With mounting holes and a rotating belt clip attachment, this knife can travel hidden to whatever land you're heading to.
Take this 8-inch fixed blade knife out for a spin and see if it fits the bill. The sturdy ABS handle covers the full tang of steel and ends in a pointed pommel on one end with a double-sided finger guard to prevent slipping up towards the dangerous edges. At only 7 ounces with the sheath, this compact tactical knife can be upgrade you need for your old spear point EDC.
Dark Tactical Dagger Highlights:
- Constructed of 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Sharpened Double Edge Spear Blade
- Dark Stonewashed Finish
- Double-Sided Finger Guard
- Textured and Dimpled ABS Polymer Handle
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 7 7/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.7oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 7.3oz (approx.)
- Durable ABS Cast Plastic Sheath
- Ambidextrous Belt Clip with Mounting Holes
- Covert Stinging Knife for Tactical or Combat Use
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com