Tactical Billhook Machete
This full tang jungle sword is forged of stainless steel, creating a single piece from the wide edge top down to the pommel. The fine sharp edge of the black anodized steel blade runs 12 3/4 inches long, with about 5 1/2 inches of sawback teeth on the opposite side. This weapon was made to chop through thickets and create paths out of overgrown brush, so you can be sure it will do just that. You can command this 19 3/4" long survival knife with the ABS handle that has a diamond patterned grip for complete control. The unique billhook and flat edge combination at the end make it easy to push vines away and cut a specific rope by pulling it towards you, or vise versa! With the comfortable handle conforming to your hand, doing detailed cuts with this steel reaping hook will be a breeze.
At 1 pound 3.3 ounces, this tactical weapon is lightweight and won't bog down your pack down when you hit the trails. The adjustable shoulder strap on the woven nylon sheath means you can position this jungle blade in whatever way you see fit, or change from the strap to the belt loop or swing it from your wrist with a lanyard strung through the machined hole provided. Hacking through the forest may not be an easy job, but doing it with the Tactical Billhook Machete will sure make it easier!
Tactical Billhook Machete Highlights:
- Stainless Steel Full Tang Machete
- Anodized Black Color Along Blade
- Sharpened Billhook and Sawback Spine
- Durable ABS Handle with Diamond Grip
- Blade Length: Approx. 12 3/4"
- Total Length: Approx. 19 3/4"
- Handle Length: Approx. 7"
- Max Blade Width: Approx. 4 1/2"
- Machete Weight: Approx. 1lb 3.3oz
- Woven Black Nylon Sheath with Fasteners
- Belt Loop and Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Lanyard Holes on Pommel with Wrist Cord
- Perfect for Dense Forested Backpacking
- Functional Survival Multi-Edge Machete
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org