Dark Combat Machete
Rarely does a machete come with a solid black blade, handle, and sheath, but this combat parang wears it well. The thick (3/16") 1065 surgical steel has a black oxide finish from the tip down full tang through the handle. This type of machete has a narrower blade than a thick jungle chopper, which makes it easier to swing around and reduces the weight of the weapon without sacrificing any of the 13-inch sharpened fine edge.
1065 surgical steel is great for high-impact weapons as it keeps the edge sharp for longer. To control this almost 20 inch long golok machete, the handle is covered in black G-10. This material is grippy in any weather condition, and it will not deteriorate, even with exposure to the elements. Covering the full tang to give you supreme control, this handle also has a semi-ergonomic curve to it, giving your fingers a place to land as you move through the forest.
Once you've fought off all the mercenaries or tigers from the area, this steel machete can be housed in the black nylon carrying sheath. This holster has a belt loop and a leg strap, and it also provides you a small outer pocket for holding your sharpening stone. Not that you'll need it, but as any boy scout or military man knows, it is better to be prepared than to be left in the dark.
Dark Combat Machete Highlights:
- Thick Black 1065 Surgical Steel
- Full Tang Parang Blade Shape
- Smooth Black Ergonomic G10 Handle
- Blade Length: 13" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 6" (approx.)
- Total Length: 19.5" (approx.)
- Machete Weight: 1lb 10.7oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lb (approx.)
- Woven Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Front Pocket and Leg Tie Cord on Sheath
- Great for Long Journeys and Keeping Under the Radar
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org