Dark Combat Kukri
These large black knives have a rough coating covering the full tang of 440 stainless steel. At 3/16-inch thick, this slab of metal can take whatever cuts you need to throw at it, because the sharpened 11.5-inch blade and pointed tip can do some damage. The textured coating protects the steel while keeping this jungle knife under the radar.
Weighing about 2 pounds, you can sling this combat kukri into the included faux leather sheath that will secure tightly to your belt loop, giving you free hands to check your GPS or fan away mosquitoes. And should you need to chop, you'll grab the non-slip black G10 handle, confident that it controls all 18-inches of this knife for every swing.
In true survivalist spirit, these tactical kukris have a pointed spike at the base of the handle and a piece of black paracord already strung around as a wrist strap. Not a bad idea when you don't know when or how you'll need to chop next, and every step is spend expecting an enemy around the bend.
Dark Combat Kukri Highlights:
- 3/16" Thick 440 Stainless Steel
- Black Roughly Textured Finish
- Wide Belly Recurve Blade Shape
- Full Tang and Well Balanced
- Black Ergonomic G-10 Handle
- Blade Length: 11 1/2" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 17 3/4" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1lb 15oz (approx.)
- Lanyard Hole with Black Paracord
- Spiked Handle Base for Breaking Glass/Ice
- Black Faux Leather Sheath with Belt Loop
- The Roughest and Most Rugged Kukri Around!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org