Black Wood Push Dagger
The triangle shape of this blade means that two of the edges create the tapered dagger point that will deliver serious damage. The wide base of the blade slims back down as it connects to the handle, so you don't have a chunky piece of metal to wrap your fingers around. This gives you complete control over the direction of the knife, since it is small and will diligently follow your hand movements. In close combat situations, there may not be space or time to orient yourself to the best defensive position, so this steel push knife is a great addition to your self-defense arsenal.
When this full tang fixed blade is not in your hand, it can be stored in the thick faux leather sheath that will snap shut around the handle to keep it from falling out. The back of the sheath has a slit that can be used for paracord, or even as a belt loop, but it will take some breaking in, or an extra thin belt. Otherwise, the beautiful and smooth pakkawood handle is stained with a black varnish to give it a smoky look that will show even when it is in the sheath. At just 3.5 inches by 2.25 inches, you can stash this EDC weapon anywhere, and at only 1.8 ounces, you will hardly notice that it's there!
We really like the look and feel of this small triangle steel dagger, and we think you'll agree. The solid construction means this punch knife will be with you for a while, and since you are on top of your self-defense, you'll probably be around for a while too!
Black Wood Push Dagger Highlights:
- Full Tang Stainless Steel
- Black Stained Pakkawood Handle
- Dual-Sided Sharp Triangle Blade
- Brown Pleather Sheath
- Blade Length: 2.5" (approx.)
- Knife Length: 3.5" (approx.)
- Handle Width: 2.25" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 1.8oz (approx.)
- Covert EDC Weapon for Any Occasion
- Excellent For Concealed Knife Collectors!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org