Desert Commando Pocket Knife
Each of these EDC knives is made with a black steel inner liner covered in tan scales of textured G10, which is made to stand up against the harshest of outdoor conditions. The black anodized coating of the 3.25-inch blade helps protect the 3Cr13Mov steel from corrosion, and the blade comes extremely sharp and ready to slice. At only 3.9 ounces, this knife won't be weighing you down as you make trails or make camp.
These functional pocket knives have a swivel ball bearing open with a finger flip tab on the side. There's also a divot on the spine that you can use to pull the blade out, should you need a different way to open this sturdy EDC folder. The blade stops at the fold, but has a deep choil for gripping closer to the top, and this also allows for easier sharpening after you've sliced with it for a while.
These tan and black EDC knives have a lanyard hole at the base, and a black metal pocket clip on the side, so you have options on how to carry it. You can even remove the clip if you desire, making this slim folding knife even slimmer. No matter the mission, take care like a good commando and carry a high quality folding knife.
Desert Commando Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Black Anodized 3Cr13Mov Steel
- Modified Drop Point Blade Shape
- Textured Tan G10 Handle
- Manual Ball Bearing Flip Open
- Black Steel Locking Liner
- Closed Length: 4.5" (approx.)
- Opened Length: 8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (approx.)
- Weight: 3.9oz (approx.)
- Removeable Metal Pocket Clip
- Excellent EDC Knife
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org