Desert Skeleton Pocket Knife
These folding knives are about 4 inches closed and just over 9 inches open, making them a great size for everyday carry. The sturdy metal pocket clip is secured to the outside, allowing you to hook this pocket knife on your cargo pocket, gear bag, or purse strap and keep on trekking through the sand. The skeletonized handle refers to the open frame, which reduces the weight and gives this flipper an epic modern look.
AUS-8 steel is incredibly durable, and will stand up to cut after cut and still stay sharp. With the elegantly curved clip point tip, you'll find reason after reason to release this manual flipper out of the handle and show off the dark gray coated blade. A deep choil was added to give more control while sharpening and also when scrapping or stripping. The base of the handle has a pointed stud for breaking through glass in emergencies, as well as hitting pressure points during a physical altercation. But your enemies may rather pick on a cactus once they see the 3.5-inch steel blade.
Desert Skeleton Pocket Knife Highlights:
- Dark Grey-Coated AUS-8 Steel
- Slightly Curved Clip Point Blade Shape
- Deep Choil for Sharpening and Stripping
- Black and Tan Frame Handle
- Manual Ball-Bearing Open with Flipper Tab
- Liner Lock Keeps Blade in Place
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Folded Length: 4" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 9.25" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 5/8" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 5.3oz (approx.)
- Metal Ice/Glass Breaker Stud at Handle Base
- High Quality Construction
- Manufactured by WITH ARMOUR
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com