Pocket Spring Coil Baton
These expanding batons are carried as last resort weapons, something simple yet effective to protect yourself with. Commonly used by police, military, and security officers, these non-lethal striking tools are used for preventing engagement or coaxing submissions. You can find metal telescoping batons in all shapes and materials, but the idea is the same: needs to deploy quickly and be sturdy enough for impact.
This black pocket-sized baton is made of steel and has machined knurling on the grip. The center is 2 sections of tightly wound spring coil that have a thick steel puck at the end. It can be carried with the pocket clip or in the woven nylon sheath by your side, and it has a life-saving glass breaker spike at the base of the handle. The baton starts at about 5.5-inches collapsed, and expands to about 12 inches long. The coiled spring not only reduces the weight to about 10 ounces, but it means that the tension of the spring will optimize your momentum.
Pocket Spring Coil Baton Highlights:
- Durable Steel Housing with Knurling Grip
- Expanding Coiled Spring Center with Steel Tip
- Black Oxide Color All Over
- Long Pocket/Belt Clip on the Baton
- Collapsed Length: 5 3/8" (approx.)
- Expanded Length: 12" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 9.7 ounces(approx.)
- Glass Breaker Spike on the End
- Easily Collapses Back into Housing
- Nylon Sheath with Small Belt Loop
- Lightweight and Non-Lethal Self-Defense Item!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org