Modern Pocket Cleaver
These modern folders start with a 3CR13 stainless steel blade that is thick and has vented holes along the spine. Covered in a light grey finish, this 3.25-inch curved cleaver blade is smooth and matches the satin finished steel of the handle. Folded, this folding knife is about 4.5 inches long, and has a sturdy metal pocket clip for convenient carry in your briefcase or suit pocket.
The thick steel blade curves up and resembles a straight shaving razor. While it is not a proper shaving knife, the smooth dark wood handle is also modeled after that classy barber tool. The smooth scales and deep red varnish from the wood grain make for a handsome handle that you'll be proud to show off. The weight of this pocket cleaver is about 5 ounces, giving it a great feel in your hand even when unfolded to the full 8 inches long.
While you may think a straight razor is a cool EDC knife, you're better off picking up this modern folding knife that has a locking mechanism when the blade is out. You won't have to worry about the blade accidently leaving the handle, or folding unexpectedly during use. While the executive in you wants to keep the conversation civil, the combat fighter inside knows that you'll need a sharpened blade in case things go sour.
Modern Pocket Cleaver Highlights:
- Satin-Finished 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Thick Trailing Point Cleaver Blade
- Non-Reflective and Rust-Resistant Grey Coating
- Textured Wood Inlays on Handle
- Spring Assisted Open with Tab and Flipper
- Metal Pocket Clip for Convenience
- Folded Length: 4 1/2" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 1/4" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 4.8oz (approx.)
- Slice the Finer Things In Life with a Folding Cleaver
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com