Dark Hawkbill Karambit
Folding knives are cool, practical, and great self protection. Most collectors keep one around daily, but have plenty to choose from on which to take. Instead of a straight spear point or a serrated sliding knife, these folding karambits have a sharpened hawkbill blade that are useful for cutting through ropes and fabrics. The blade is made of 3CR13 stainless steel that is polished clean, except for the sharpened 2.75-inch find edge that has a dark stonewashed finish. This gives the blade a two-toned look that also further protects the fine edge from corrosion.
The handle of this spring-assisted karambit is made of a thick black polymer that is textured for a secure grip. It has contoured finger grooves and holds the metal pocket clip. The ring at the base of the handle that is used for different grips is also given a dark stonewash, and measures about 1-inch in diameter. This knife folds to about 5-inches and unfolds to just over 7-inches. With a weight of about 6.6 ounces, these hawkbill karambits are nimble, sharp, and ready to accompany you on your next adventure.
Dark Hawkbill Karambit Highlights:
- Polished 3CR13 Stainless Steel
- Stonewashed Bevel on Sharpened Edge
- Fast Spring Assisted Tab Open
- Textured Black Polymer Handle
- Folded Length: 5 1/8" (approx.)
- Unfolded Length: 7 1/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 2 5/8" (approx.)
- Karambit Weight: 6.6oz (approx.)
- Safety Ring Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Sturdy Metal Pocket Clip
- Traction Jimping at Finger Placement Points
- Great Two-Toned Talon Blade for Your Collection
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org