Permanent Marker Spike
These hidden spike weapons are designed to blend into that cup of writing utensils on your desk or with the glovebox of your car. The benefit of keeping a reliable spike like this around is that only you know it is there, and unless your enemy actively tried to write with it, even pulling off the cap won't make them the wiser. Instead of using your keys as a defensive weapon, carry this pen so you don't get stranded if your keys get broken.
Not all warriors want to carry huge blades of epic steel around. It's just not practical. These small, lightweight (only 0.3 ounces!), and otherwise non-descript marker spikes can come to the rescue if you have to defend yourself, and can puncture a wide range of materials to either let air in or let water out in an emergency situation. Forget the sword, with the sturdy G10 tip, this pen may be mightier than a board!
Keep in mind local restrictions when you are purchasing, carrying, or showing off this spike. Because it is hidden and even though it is designed for self-defense, check your local laws. And then arm yourself with an everyday carry weapon that may not write, but it sure will bite!
Permanent Marker Spike Highlights:
- Feels Just Like a Regular Marker!
- Made of Hollowed Grey and Black Plastic
- Black G10 Spike Looks Like a Felt Tip
- Lightweight Non-Metal Construction
- Spike Length: 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Length: 5 1/2" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 0.3oz (approx.)
- Pocket Clip Similar to Any Other Marker
- Extremely Easy to Stash and Access When Needed
- Excellent Covert Personal Protection Weapon
Note: It is your responsibility to obey the laws in your area regarding concealed weapons. Please use common sense when carrying this item, and don't bring hidden weapons to places with high security or weapon restrictions.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org