Bo-Shuriken Throwing Spikes
Ninjas love black, since it allows them to go undetected in dark corridors or on a roof at night. The three spikes in this set are jet black solid steel, weigh about 2 ounces each, and have a diameter of about 1/4-inch. Besides the ways listed above, these throwing needles can be used in many other ways, as long as it is a covert way. Shuriken have historically come in many forms, but the throwing spike is a bit different from the traditional star or flat triangle shaped throwing knives. While their specific origin is unknown, they have been used by shinobi for a long time.
The ideal way to carry these steel ninja spikes is in the woven nylon sheath that is heavy duty enough to keep them from poking you accidentally. The sheath has both Velcro and elastic straps, all black, that can be secured to your forearm, bicep, or shin for the ultimate concealed weapon. Then your self-defense will have the best element - the element of surprise.
Bo-Shuriken Throwing Spikes Highlights:
- Solid Black Anodized Metal
- Set of Three(3) Throwing Spikes
- Spike Length: 6" (approx.)
- Spike Diameter: 1/4" (approx.)
- Spike Weight: 2 oz (approx.)
- Includes a Nylon Forearm/Shin Sheath
Please check your State and local regulations before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal to be shipped to your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com